35th Birthday Gift Ideas for Him: The Ultimate List
Your best friend, boyfriend or husband is turning 35 soon and you’re looking for some great gift ideas to help him celebrate this milestone birthday. Look no further than the list below, which features a variety of unique and personalized gifts that are sure to impress.
Custom Engraved Whiskey Decanter Set – Help him enjoy his favorite drink in style with a custom-engraved whiskey decanter set.
- Add a monogram or special message to make it extra personal.
Personalized Leather Journal – For the creative man who loves to jot down his thoughts and ideas, consider gifting him with a beautiful leather-bound journal that can be customized with his name or initials.
- Pair it with some nice pens for an even more thoughtful gift.
Engraved Cufflinks – These elegant cufflinks will add sophistication to any outfit and can be engraved with his initials or a special date.
- Perfect for formal occasions or business meetings.
Personalized Wallet – A classic leather wallet never goes out of style, but make it extra special by adding a personal touch like laser engraving of his name on the front.
* Choose from different styles such as bifold, trifold or money clip wallets.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones – If he loves music and technology then noise-canceling headphones like Bose QuietComfort could be an amazing choice.
- Smart Watch – Keep tabs on fitness goals while still staying up-to-date on notifications are just two benefits of having this innovative smartwatch on your wrist
- Portable Wireless Charger – Portable charger comes handy when you’re traveling outdoors especially when there’s no electric socket nearby
8.Golf Lessons- Step up their game (literally) — Golf lessons would be perfect if he loves the sport
9. Cooking Classes- If he is a foodie, treat him to a cooking class where he can learn how to whip up some delicious dishes
10. Concert or Sports Tickets – Gift him with tickets to his favorite band or sports game, and create an unforgettable experience that you both will cherish.
11.Wool Scarf – A classic winter scarf in wool never goes out of style.
12.Cashmere Sweater – Keep him warm and comfortable with a soft cashmere sweater that’s perfect for layering during the colder months.
13. Leather Boots- Stylish and functional leather boots are perfect for any season and occasion.
Hobbies & Interests Related Gifts
- Coffee Subscription – Feed his coffee addiction with monthly subscription service from popular coffee roasters
15.Portable Barbecue Grill– Does he love grilling but doesn’t have enough space? Check out portable grill options when it comes to 35th birthday gif ideas
- Hot Air Balloon Ride – Take their traditional balloon ride gifting idea up by few notches —a hot air balloon ride.
17.Zip Lining Experience– Gift them thrilling zip lining experience this birthday!
Books & Movies Related Gifts
18.Autobiography of Famous Celebrities– Bookworms would appreciate autobiographies of famous personalities like ‘Elon Musk’. It’s one way they could be inspired reading about successful entrepreneur experiences
19.Movie Boxset Collection – Is there any particular movie series that he raves about? Give your loved one something special by gifting them with all seasons set box
Gaming Related Gift Ideas
20.Chess Set – Up his strategy game skills while bonding over chess games together.
21.PlayStation Console – For gaming enthusiasts, getting PS5 on his 35th Birthday will make him feel elated!
22.Gaming Chair- Comfortably enjoy long gaming sessions with ergonomic gaming chairs.
Fancy Liquor & Wines
23.Wine Subscription – Treat your loved one to a wine subscription to introduce him to new and unique wines every month.
24.Whiskey Glasses – Elevate whiskey drinking experience by giving them fancy whiskey glasses
- Digital picture frame- Gift him memories for his desk or home wall decor.
- Bluetooth Speaker- Portable speaker could be a great addition that he didn’t realize he needed in life.. until now!
27.Portable Projector– Watch movies projecting on the screen in style, wherever you are is just a few minutes away
These ideas should give you plenty of inspiration when it comes to finding the perfect birthday gift for him. Remember, whether it’s something personalized and thoughtful, an experience he’ll never forget or even just something practical but stylish, there’s sure to be an idea that will make his 35th birthday unforgettable!
Q: What is a good 35th birthday gift idea for my husband who loves adventure?
A: If your husband enjoys outdoor adventures, consider gifting him an experience such as skydiving or bungee jumping. Alternatively, you could give him gear for his favorite activity such as camping equipment or a new mountain bike.
Q: My brother-in-law is turning 35 and loves gadgets and technology, what should I buy for him?
A: For the tech-savvy man in your life, you can choose from a range of options such as smartwatches, wireless earbuds, portable chargers, virtual reality headsets or even a drone.
Q: What would be a great sentimental 35th birthday present that my best friend will cherish forever?
A: For something truly meaningful and memorable, consider gifting personalized items like engraved jewelry or photo albums filled with pictures of special moments you have shared over the years. You could also surprise him with tickets to see his favorite band perform live together or plan a special day trip to revisit places that hold significant memories between the two of you.