Best Graduation Gifts: 50+ Unique Ideas for 2020
Graduating from college is a significant milestone in one’s life. It is a time to celebrate hard work, perseverance, and dedication. While graduation ceremonies may be postponed or canceled this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it doesn’t mean you can’t show your favorite graduate how much you care with a thoughtful gift.
To help you choose the perfect present for your loved one, we’ve curated a list of best graduation gifts that are sure to inspire and delight. From practical essentials that will prepare them for post-college life to fun and unique items that commemorate their achievement, here are 50+ unique ideas for graduation gifts in 2020.
- Apple MacBook Air – The new MacBook Air features faster performance, better graphics capabilities, and longer battery life.
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smartwatch – This lightweight smartwatch tracks activity and sleep patterns while also allowing access to music and apps.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones – These headphones not only offer amazing sound quality but also allow users to block out background noise while studying or working remotely.
- Nest Learning Thermostat – A smart thermostat that learns from user behavior over time and adjusts temperature preferences accordingly.
1.Personalized Journal Set – A set of journals embossed with the graduate’s name or initials makes an excellent keepsake item.
2.Custom T-Shirt Quilt- Transform your grad’s collection of memorable t-shirts into a cozy personalized quilt they’ll treasure forever!
3.Monogrammed Luggage Tags & Passport Covers- Great for future travels abroad!
Self-Care & Wellness Products
1.Air plants – Beautiful air plants can add some greenery without too much upkeep needed (ideal if the recipient lacks space or time).
2.Meditation App Subscription– A subscription helps graduates take control of their mental health and stress management.
3. Essential Oil Diffuser- This diffuser can cleanse the air while promoting relaxation with a subtle aroma.
1.Amazon Echo Show 5 – A smart speaker with a screen that’s perfect for video calls, streaming music or podcasts, among other things.
2. Slow Cooker – As post-college life gets busy, nothing is easier than throwing ingredients into a slow cooker to prepare dinner when you get home from work (or an interview).
3.Air Fryer– An easy way to cook healthy meals in less time than it would take using conventional cooking methods.
1.Business Card Holder– Graduating students will need more business contacts as they embark on their career journey!
2.Leather Portfolio Organizer – Perfect for interviews, meetings and presentations.
3.Portable Laptop Stand & Riser – Elevate your grad’s workspace ergonomics by providing this stand during the transition of working remotely!
1.Digital Subscription Services– Gift educational tools like Adobe Creative Cloud or Rosetta Stone language courses to help your graduate sharpen professional skills.
2.Professional Development Books – Knowledge has always been power. Give them books that strengthen their skillset or office culture knowledge.
While these are just some suggestions, remember to choose something meaningful and personalized that aligns with your graduate’s interests and future goals. Keep in mind different stages of development doesn’t only mean “a graduation degree,” so think about how practical items could help support any new hobbies.
When selecting gifts keep Google SEO Best Practices in mind:
– Use descriptive headings: Make use of H1-H6 tags appropriately throughout the article to allow readers (and search engine crawlers) easily scan through content effortlessly
– Avoid keyword stuffing: Include relevant keywords naturally within content in moderation
– High-quality content: Create informative descriptions along with product details accompanied by unique photos
May these gift ideas help inspire you to congratulate and celebrate your graduate with a special present amidst these trying times.
Q: What are some unique gifts to give a graduate in 2020?
A: Some unique gift ideas for graduates in 2020 include personalized jewelry or accessories, a travel experience, fitness or wellness related items, or a subscription to a useful service such as meal delivery.
Q: How much should I spend on a graduation gift?
A: The amount you choose to spend on a graduation gift is ultimately up to your discretion and budget. However, it is important to remember that the sentiment behind the gift is often more valuable than the price tag. As such, consider choosing something thoughtful and meaningful over something expensive.
Q: Do I have to buy separate gifts for high school and college graduates?
A: It’s not necessary to buy separate gifts for high school and college graduates unless you feel inclined to do so. Many of the unique gift ideas for graduation can be easily adapted for both types of graduates with slight adjustments based on their individual interests and preferences.